Woot! I'll email her and get her choice. Woot! This was so much fun! Now onto some torture.
The very lovely, Kate Evangelista has tagged me. And no, not like she wants a piece. ") Can you tell I'm in a mood? Probably because hubby keeps leaving for these dang business trips. I promise to be normal soon. Thanks, KATE!!!
Okay, now for the tag rules:
1. You must post the rules!
2. Answer the questions and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Here are my Tag Questions:
1. What's your go to book to read again and again?
Poughkeepsie by Debra Anastasia right now. I've read it 8 times. I absolutey love the characters.
2. If your life was a reality show, which one would it be and why?
BrainSurge--It's a Nick show. :) The reason: I'm a really clumsy person and I can never get food in my mouth. I'm constantly with that feeling of "YOU'VE BEEN SLIMED"
3. What's the one song you have on repeat?
D is for Dangerous by Allison Iraheta
4. If life is like a box of chocolates, which kind of chocolate are you in the box?
The one that just got ate. I'm constantly feeling like I'm a day behind and a dollar short. But, it's part of the clumsy.
5. If I looked in your closet right now, which article of clothing you have the most of?
Slacks. Black and stretchy. Comfortable. :)
6. Which book on the NY Best Sellers List would you have wanted to have written?
I don't read from this list. But, I guess, I'd have to say something by Steven King. His brain fascinates me.
7. If you could be anyone famous, who would it be and why?
I'd be Marilyn Monroe pre-death. Come on, she had men panting over her without even thinking about it. Glam to the max.
8. What would you do with a million dollars?
I'd like to say that I'd do something noble with it, but I know me better than that. I'd of course send a little to an Autism fund, but then I'd sell everything I own and travel until the money ran out. :)
9. If you knew for sure that the world is ending, what's the first thing you'd do?
I'd hunt down Angelina Jolie's skinny butt and give those luscious lips a smooch, with hubs of course :) Girl on girl is only fun if there's a man to torment---I've heard.
10. Which fictional character would you want to meet in person and why?
I'd meet Blake from Poughkeepsie to find out if he'd make my heart ache as much in real life.
11. If you met your sixteen-year-old self today, what would you tell her?
Hey, when your husband tells you to take that scholarship and go to school...don't. You'll miss out on the love of a good man, the sweet breath of your first born's cry, and years of happiness that you've never had before.
My peeps to tag!
And now my questions: )
1. Why do you write/blog/read...whichever suits your purpose.?
2. If you were stranded with one hero on a deserted island, who would it be?
3. If you could cat fight wth one heroine, who would it be and why?
4. What's your fave TV show?
5. When and why are the last time you cried?
6. Fill in the blank: I like to _____________ before bed with my __________.
7. What's the longest dry spell (you pick your flavor--it could be writing/reading/church...er or whatever) you've ever had?
8. Who do you cuddle with most?
9. What's you fave sport to play?
10. Do you play pretend in real life? In a non-sexual way. I play pretend when I'm washing dishes. Some of my best stories come out here.
11. Where is your dream house located?
Whew, this was hard. Okay, go forth and be merry! :)